Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice, good music and peace in the world,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between artists and listeners,
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. There's one iPod model for everyone.
Everyone has all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status to choose the iPod model he likes. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty. Sooner or later the iTunesMusicStore will be available worldwide.
Everyone has the right to buy, hear, download good music.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery, slave trade and illegal music downloads shall be prohibited in all their forms. Go to the ITMS and download a new free single every week
No one shall be subjected to torture or punishment. You can find the artist you really like. More than 1.5 million tracks
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. Browse music by subgenre
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. Tell a friend about an album via email with cover art.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each ITMS.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.(* check your local ITMS for terms and conditions)
(1) Everyone has the right to save store previews in a playlist to purchase later.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a national ITMS (see Article 2.)
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to purchase and download songs or albums with music videos; then watch the videos full screen on your Mac or PC
(2) View additional artist photos
(3) Browse music by subgenre.
(1) Everyone has the right to joke with this kind of stuff.
(2) I'm sorry ;-)
Nothing in this Declaration may be taken too seriously, it's just a joke, an iJoke.